April 18, 2020

Hiking adventures

This day was pre-pandemic and I'm so glad we got to spend this quality time with our friends because we hadn't seen Kristy and Jake since Christmas time. 
I didn't have a hiking carrier that day and I was so glad that our hike to the creek wasn't too long because this little adventurer took his sweet time exploring all the sights. At one point he turned around to follow some horses he saw and wouldn't come back.

Kristy always finds the prettiest spots.


He was so happy to play in the water, even though it was freezing.

So happy to finally be reunited!

We had to call it a day when Finn fell face first into the water and freaked out, partly because it scared the crap out of him and partly because the water was so cold and he was soaked from head to toe. Poor little munchkin.
We changed the boys into some dry clothes and went out to dinner at a hole in the wall diner we found in town. It was such a good afternoon and I hope we can see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!