April 12, 2020

Quarantine Conversation with Fox

Quarantine Conversation with Fox, age 5

1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy? 
Fox: Buy a robot that could do all the chores for you.

2. How long does it take to get to the U.K.?
Fox: What’s a UK?
Me: It’s a country.
Fox: What country?
Me: It’s England.
Fox: One day. 

3. What do I always say to you? 
Fox: Fox, do school work. 

4. What job would you like to do when you grow up?
Fox: Winning trophies every day. 

5. What is the capital of America?
Fox: I don’t know...what does that mean?

6. Where do babies come from?
Fox: Mama’s belly

7. At what age do you become an adult?
Fox: 31

8. If you could change one rule your family has, what would it be?
Fox: That I could be the boss in the house. Can it come true? Can it be like boss day Fox?

9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have?
Fox: I already do have a power. Strength. 

10. What would you do to save the planet?
Fox: Umm...drive the car all the way to the power mountains and break a rock so the earth could have some of its power back. That must take 500 years to do that and I don’t even know how to drive a car.

11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fox: Candy

12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
Fox: How much does it cost? $15,000?

13. Why do you think we should be nice to others?
Fox: Because back in the days there were mean people and some of them were so mean that they could shoot someone. Because we don’t want anyone dying again. (No idea where that came from or what he’s referring to)

14. What does love mean to you?
Fox: It means so much. It means love. It’s like when you really like someone so much that you want to marry them. 

15. What are you scared of?
Fox: The thing I’m really scared of is the dark. That’s the only thing I’m afraid of. Because my worries feel like they come true in the dark. 

16. What is so important to you?
Fox: You! 

17. What makes you happy?
Fox: You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!