August 10, 2019

Finn | 11 Month Update


Weight:
19lbs 10oz.

Height:
28.5 inches


Health:
Luckily he was healthy all month long!


Nicknames:
Finny, Finnegan, Bubbas, Beef, Big Beef, Honey, Big Boy,


Eating:
He eats 3 solid meals a day and maybe a snack. I also tried to slowly cut down his nursing sessions, in order to get him ready to wean soon. He doesn't seem to like any fruit, but loves meat and carbs!


Teething:
I couldn't believe it when I saw that he got a molar this month! He was such a trooper though and it hasn't changed his attitude at all. He has 9 teeth now!

Sleeping:
His naps are unpredictable. He usually naps at 10am, but he hasn't napped very long lately. And his second nap usually happens in the car, so it's short as well. Bedtime is around 7:30pm and he still wakes up once a night to nurse and then sleeps until 6 or 7am.


Diapers:
Size 3

Clothing:
12 months

Social:
He's a very happy baby and loves to make other people laugh. He is very attached to me and doesn't like it very much when I leave his sight, but he will also tolerate other people holding him for a while. He loves other kids, but Fox is his favorite. He lights up when Fox plays with him and they are so cute together. 

Likes:
Putting everything in his mouth, Bath time, being carried, nursing, his big brother, smiling, getting attention, the song "I am here" by Pink (seriously...whenever I tell "Alexa" to play it, he knows what's coming and he starts to get so excited), dancing, chewing on anything he can get his hands on, walking (while holding his hand), kisses, swinging, dogs, pulling my hair, necklaces, biting me, my water bottle, big kid toys, being in the Ergo, sharing my Granola bar with me, sleeping on his side, taking pictures (maybe I'm making this one up, but I swear he always gets the biggest smile when I have my big camera out), playing with drawer handles, my phone, Roomba

Dislikes:
Not getting constant attention, diaper changes and getting dressed, being stuck in his walker or jumper (we had to retire those this month)

Mama:
Getting close to the 1-year mark is freaking hard for me!

Fox:
He loves Finn fiercely and always tries to kiss and hug on him. He always asks me why Finn likes me better though (i.e. when I can make him smile faster than Fox can), he's very competitive when it comes to Finn's love. A lot of time he asks me to take Finn away from his play area, because Finn will destroy his creations, so I make sure I give him the time and space to play independently without his little brother. 

Fun things we did:
We went camping for the first time and he loved it! We also had lots of outings and playdates this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!