August 07, 2019

June iPhone Dump

Looking at these pictures, it feels like a lifetime ago, but I guess it's never too late to document our month of June!
I took Fox to get Gelato and wanted to take a picture of him, but he gave me this face. And then I reminded him of last night, when he farted on me...and the following pictures show his reaction.





Boys are gross...haha!

Fox was swimming in our pool when all of the sudden he panicked and screamed like I have never seen him before. He told me there was a snake in the pool when he was able to get some cohesive words out and first I didn't believe him, but sure enough, there was. 
Apparently it had touched his leg, which is when he started to freak out. I was able to scoop it out and we ended up setting it free in a nearby field. Sounds easy right? But honestly, I was freaking out just as much as he did. I asked my next door (guy) neighbor for help, but he was too scared, so I had to do it myself. I pretty much felt like a superhero afterwards...lol.

Swim Playdate with friends

Fox had swim lessons with Miss Nora all summer long and he loved it. I think he especially loved chatting to her though. I told Katie that I thought he had a crush on her, because he wouldn't stop talking and one day, he even ate a chicken meatball for lunch, just so he could tell her that he did. 

Both of my boys love In n Out. I think the staff there is amazing, they are always so kind. One staff member brought over this hat for Fox, he had drawn the bat on it, because he saw that Fox had a Batman shirt on. How sweet is that? 

I'm not sure how this happened, but somehow Fox was able too convince me to get him a fish. He named him Lightning Bolt and we've had him for about two months now and I can tell that he has already lost interest. That's probably the only kind of pet he will get for a very long time.

I never get tired of sleeping pictures of my boys.

We had a playdate at a local play place with one of my friends and her kids.

They had so much fun!


After they played for almost two hours, we took the kids to lunch. Notice Fox brought his In n Out Hat!

This guy had a pickle for the first time and he was obsessed!

I love this kid!

It's amazing how much of a mess the kids can make in a couple of hours! Who can find Finn?

Another day at the same play place. Finn was so proud to be able to ride this little merry go round by himself.

It looks like we're in an airplane, but we are actually at the Science Center. 


This guy was not happy about having to do his writing practice during summer break.

At the Aquarium



This was a dinosaur place that opened a few years ago, but we had never been. 

They had little stations for the kids and Fox loved doing all of their activities.

He really liked it there, but it was super expensive, so I don't think we'll be able to go back too often.

One of Fox's best preschool friends invited him and just one other boy to his birthday celebration at Dave and Busters. It was really nice to have such a small group and we had lunch with them afterwards. 

One Sunday night, we met a few of our friends at the train park for their summer concert series and fireworks.

It was one of my favorite nights all month. The kids played and ran around and we also took a little train ride.


Surprisingly Finn made it all the way to the fireworks without complaint, even though it was two hours past his bedtime. The boys both loved them.

My friend captured this picture of me and my boys without me knowing. I love it because it shows me in my happy place, surrounded by my friends with both of my babies in my arm.

Trivia Night with the girls! Our group won third place!

We finished off the month with another trip to the train park!
Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on July before this month is over as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!