January 03, 2022

Spooktacular

In October, we went to our local train park's spooktacular event. They had 1.5 hour time slots and limited capacity, where the kids could ride as many rides as they wanted. 

I hate to say this, but we have already come to the point where Fox is too old for the train park. He didn't want to go in the first place, he doesn't like carousels, and I had to drag him onto the "spooky train ride". I knew this day would come but already? I wasn't ready, and I'm mourning my kids growing up so dang fast.




Finn on the other hand, was all about it the entire experience.



He is such a character, and he knows it too.



Nothing is too spooky for him. He will go in any haunted house without issues.




We played on the playground for an hour afterwards, and that's all Fox really wanted to do, just like when we went here in April to camp at the train park with our friends. Too cool for trains I guess.
At least I still have one "baby" who will get excited about almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!