January 09, 2022

This is Halloween

I love Halloween with kids. I love all the pre Halloween activities, like pumpkin patches, trunk or treats, picking out costumes, and carving (or painting) pumpkins. 

Fox had picked out his costume (Grim Reaper) while he was with Katie one weekend, so I took Finn shopping one day while Fox was in school. Finn loved the Halloween store and asked to go there almost every day. When we finally picked out his costume, we spent about 1.5 hours there, because he couldn't decide. He first picked out a witch costume, then a butterfly, Super Mario Brothers, followed by his final choice of Ghostbusters. I had no idea why he picked this costume, but decided to match him. I found out on Halloween, that he chose it, because he thought the ghost blaster was real, and he was super disappointed that it wasn't. Poor guy!

We went to trick or treat at their Grandma's house and their Great Grandma's house first. 

She's a character for sure, we love her!

As in previous years, we celebrated with some of our best friends at Corinne's house. 




Everyone was ready to go trick or treating in her amazing neighborhood.

Fox had a blast with his friends, and Finn really got it this year as well.


He was cracking me up. He was only looking for sour patch kids, and really took his time looking through every single candy bowl. Whenever a house didn't have those, he would loudly exclaim: "They don't have any good candy, I don't like any of this!"

It was a really fun day/night, and I'm so grateful we got to spend Halloween with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!