December 31, 2021

Pumpkin Fest

This was our second year of the Pumkinfest at the Princess Resort and just like last year, it did not disappoint. 



Finn had been ready for Halloween for months, he's been talking about, dreaming about it, and planning everything he wanted to do. As I'm writing this, it is already past Christmas and I told Finn the other day how I was a little sad that Christmas was over, and he told me very confidently: "That just means Halloween is coming again!"




The whole set up there is just so cute.

But while I come there to look at the decorations, my kids come there for the rides! 

Fox had the time of his life, but I got motion sick pretty quickly, while also trying to be the fun mom who did all the rides with him. 



Finn was more excited about the hay maze, and he's still talking about it today. 


This ride made me sick to my stomach. I had promised Fox that we could do it again before we left, but I admit I had to break that promise, because even hours later, I felt like throwing up. 



S'mores time!







We stayed way past bedtime, had way too much sugar, but all had an absolute blast! 



This kid never sleeps in the car, but on this night he was passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!