January 21, 2022

Christmas Pajamas Minis

We started out the Christmas season with Pajama minis.
Note to self: never, ever schedule photoshoots in the evening, because the kids will act like dang fools! Even our photographer asked me if I hyped them up on sugar before coming there, because they were so wild and crazy. But see for yourself!

But like I always say, it only takes one good shot to make it worth it, and this was it. So, so sweet! 





Finn wanted to show Samantha his cute photography pose...ha!

Fox didn't want to be left out, and came up with this one.









Don't let these pictures fool you...this Mama was sweating afterwards! But even though it was a rough ten minutes, I love these crazy boys and all the wild energy they bring into our house every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!