January 18, 2022

November iPhone dump

November flew by in a flash, probably because I was so incredibly busy with work. We were able to squeeze in some fun though as well!

My AMAZING friend Marcela joined me once a week to stuff elf kits, while our boys played together. She is seriously the best friend anyone can ever wish for, the one who brings you food when you're sick, or comes to do your dishes and brings your trash to the curb when you just had surgery. 

Katie sent me these pictures of the boys reading together.


We loved visiting the zoo this month and seeing them prepare for Zoolights. 

My friend Nikki gave me a ton of clothes she didn't want anymore, and I'm always so grateful for friends who think of me before they donate their stuff. I have a whole new wardrobe now and I thought this jean dress was so cute. 

Finn was able to feed the koi fish at the butterfly exhibit for the first time and really enjoyed it. 

I got some baby cuddles this month and even got to take a nap with this sweet boy. Happy place right there. 

This is my home town. Someone posted a picture of it on social media and I had to save it and give it a permanent space right here. I do miss small town living, but not enough to move back there...ha!

More elf kits being shipped out, I get tired just looking at them.

Don't ever bring Kinetic sand into your house, consider this your warning here! But how cute is he?

We took a hike with some friends!


It wasn't the prettiest hike, but it was an easy one for the kids, and fun to catch up with some of my friends that I hadn't seen in a while.

I can never get a genuine smile out of this kid, but my friend Tilly had no issues. She sent me these pictures after the hike and I love that she took the effort to capture my sweet and crazy seven year old.






We had some pictures scheduled at our photographer's house, and they had a station set up outside to make ornaments for veterans, so Fox made one for his librarian. 

Finn enjoyed this vaccuming activity for about 1.5 minutes and then gave up.

Another day of elf kits. 

Last year after Christmas, I bought myself a little tree for my bedroom. I always wanted a Christmas tree for my room, and was super excited to set it up this year. It's hard to tell in this picture, but it's actually a flush pink tree. 

We had a playdate with some friends at the boys' favorite play place. 

He was ready for Disney!

Another day of feeding the koi fish. We found out what time each day they feed them, so I try to time it when we go.

Fox doesn't bring much artwork home anymore, but I loved the Thanksgiving one he made for us. 

I felt crafty and made some doormats for Katie and I. 

Simon introduced Finn to video games. He gave him a controller, but I don't think Finn actually realized that he wasn't playing.

Our yearly tradition, we went to Illumination, which is a drive through light show that is synchronized to music. 





My friend was taking care of a baby for a few days, and brought him over because she knows how much I love babies. It looks like Fox did too, but he was done after a minute.



We spent Thanksgiving at Katie's grandparents house with the entire family, and this is the only picture I took.


Watching 3 boys 3 and under and pretending it's easy. I also had Fox, but he usually does his own thing anyway.

Our friend Allison invited the boys to celebrate Hanukkah at her house. We had traditional food and played the dreidel game, where Fox took all of our money and gold coins. 


One night, I took the boys to Rawhide, which is a little Western Town here. They had a Christmas event going on and we had never been. Fox rode the bull a few times and was super proud that he was better than all the big kids that rode before him.

Panning for gold!


I totally suckered Finn to take a picture with me and the Grinch, I think he was very intimidated by him.


The boys made their wish lists for Santa.


And picked out their ornaments for the year. Fox picked out a Minecraft one, and Finn picked a little snow globe, that broke two days after we got it.
Until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!