December 17, 2015

Visiting Santa

Fox has been obsessed with Santa since November. In every store we would go, he would point out if there was a Santa on anything. We go to Hobby Lobby quite often and there are always tons of Santa items there, so one day I drove by the store with him and he pointed to the store and yelled "Santa". He is truly my child! 
I was pretty confident that seeing him in person would go pretty well, although I secretly hoped that he would lose his shit, because let's face it, those pictures are always the best! #MeanMom
One week earlier we had missed a huge lunch with our friends, followed my Santa Pictures, because Fox was sick, so we decided to go to Bass Pro Shops, since they offered free pictures. When we got there, we found out that you had to get a ticket to see Santa and that the next available spot was seven hours later, at 5pm. What in the world? I thought it would be crowded, but a 7 hour line? We grabbed a pass to come back later, rode the carrousel and looked around the store for a while before going to lunch and home for Fox's nap. 

He loves carousels and one ride is never enough in his opinion! He also doesn't like you to hold him, when I rode with him, he kept slapping my hands away, telling me no! 


We had to put this four wheeler on his Christmas list! ;)

Fox and Grandpa are two peas in a pod. They are so cute together and always giggling.



That night, it was finally time to meet the big guy. 




Fox thought he was pretty cool!


Experiencing moments like this with him makes my heart explode with so much joy. This is what I dreamed about for so many years and it is so much more than I ever imagined. My heart has been so full this month and most days I can't believe that this is my life. I am a mom! I love being his mom and I'm so grateful for our families and Katie. And moments like this! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!