December 22, 2015

Christmas Lights 2015

Looking at Christmas Lights is one of our favorite Christmas traditions. We started doing this years ago, when we first moved to Arizona (in 2008) and always add new houses and neighborhoods to our growing list of "must see". 

Katie's sister usually joins us, but this year, the entire family (minus Brad) came along for the ride! We started out with dinner at Joe's Crab shack before hitting Starbucks for some Hot Chocolates!

Notice how Fox is copying Katie's expression! That kid does everything his mommy does. 













One of these days, I'll have to learn how to use my camera in low light situations. It always frustrates me that I can't figure it out, so most of these are cell phone pictures!

A few days later, our company did a Christmas Trolley Tour to look at all the Lights around our side of the City. It was freeeeeezing in the trolley, but so much fun!





I can't believe Christmas is already this week! Eeeks! Even though we did a lot, I feel sad that my favorite season is coming to an end. I keep thinking about how Fox will be so much older next Christmas and how we will only have a limited number of years before he gets too old for Santa and the "Magic of Christmas". But this day is not today, so we'll soak up every Christmas moment we get with him. It's truly the best! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Nadine and Katie,

    Anonymous stranger here who found you through a link up long before Fox was born. I have enjoyed watching him grow. What a beautiful life full of fun and family you have given him. He is a very blessed and loved boy who will surely grow into a loving, wonderful man...be proud of that as it is a HUGE accomplishment. I hope your Christmas continues to be magical with this darling little boy!

    P.S. I am hopeful your new Au Pair will be the answer you seek to the best care of this little guy. What a trauma with the other!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!