December 21, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 50

Day 344
One of my friends texted me this picture from Fox's soccer class. These four have known each other since they were teeny tiny and now play soccer together every week. Next session we'll have even more friends join his class, so fun! He really loves soccer and is quite good at it (at least that's what everyone is telling us). I'm sad that I'm not able to take him there, but grateful for friends who send us pictures and videos!

Day 345
Katie and I have been together since May of 2007 and got married in October 2014, but never had rings. So on this day, we went out and got rings! I still can't believe it and I love it so much! Katie's ring is the left one and mine is on the right. 

Day 346
Looking at Christmas Lights with the Family! We had such a fun day (and night)! There is a really cool neighborhood about 30 minutes from us, where literally every single house in the cul-de-sac is decked to the nines. We went there a few years ago and it was worth a return visit. It was freezing cold (for us anyway), but we had a great time!

Day 347
Katie loves to watch Women's Soccer. So when we had the chance to get free tickets to the US Women's Soccer Team Game, we jumped on it! It was a fun night with my favorite girl!

Day 348
Katie told me that her grandma bought these hats 20 years ago and made the entire family wear it for Thanksgiving one year. Let's just say I was glad that I was out for a work seminar that day and didn't have to wear one of these when Katie brought them into work that day!

Day 349
We had our Company Christmas Party and rented a Trolley to look at Christmas Lights. If you look closely, you can see us somewhere in that picture...! This is our favorite Christmas House in Phoenix and we usually go every year. 

Day 350
Morning Cuddles in our bed. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you got married last year. Congrats! And the rings are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um those rings are AMAZING! Also want to hear about the wedding/marriage :) And apparently I need to go to Arizona for Christmas because those look like some pretty epic Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!