January 09, 2024

Halloween 2023

Our Halloween weekend started with Trunk or Treat at the boys' school. 


Fox ran of his with friends when we got there, so Finn and I went trick or treating. I loved seeing him greet all of his friends and being so social, he has come a long way from Pre-K.

Finn also had a Halloween party in his class, where parents were allowed to participate. I'm very grateful that I still have a semi-flexible schedule so I can attend most of the events at the school.





And then it was Halloween. Unfortunately Fox was sick on Halloween for the second year in a row, so he stayed with with Katie, and Finn and I went to my friend's Halloween party. 





The candy crew!




And all the parents!
We had a great time with our friends, and hopefully Fox will be able to join us again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!