January 21, 2024

November iPhone dump

Some of my favorite November moments!


Showing me his extra tooth that had to be removed, that thing was huge!

I spent lots of my kids free nights like this...watching some kind of show while studying.

We started to decorate our house for Christmas, and Finn loved to help me with everything.


Pizza after karate with friends.

Finn has his own Christmas tree in his room, and he did a great job decorating it.

This is what happened two hours before we were scheduled to take family pictures. And no, this was not washable marker. I tried about ten different things to get it off, and in the end nothing worked completely, but it was good enough for the pictures 


Grandpa playing soccer with three of his grandchildren.

I had Thanksgiving lunch with this little turkey at school, he bought his lunch for the very first time in the cafeteria.

They fight like only brothers do, but we also have a lot of sweet moments like these.




And this wraps up November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!