December 04, 2021

September iPhone dump

In our house fall starts on September 1st. Granted, it is still 100 degrees out, but by the time we survived four months of summer, we are more than ready for fall. These candy corns are about 10 years old and every year, someone tries to eat them (usually friends who come to visit). Finn loved playing with them and spent probably 30 minutes straight to scoop them back and forth. 

We found this game at Goodwill for $3 and it's been my favorite game to play. Finn loves it too. Fox is usually too cool to play with us, but he was humoring his brother for a few minutes.


Another Goodwill find, this wooden marble run was only $6.50! I've always loved going to Goodwill, because it's like a treasure hunt and you never know what you can find. 

Cutest donut face I've ever seen!

We continued our fall spirit by painting Halloween decorations for Finn's room.

This is the face of someone who doesn't like to do school from home while he is sick. Or having his picture taken.

Butterfly Wonderland with my little guy. The entire visit only takes us about 15 minutes before he is done, but we have a membership and he loves going there before visiting the aquarium next door.


I found a great deal for the Great Wolf Lodge and even though we had just visited a few months prior, I decided to take them again for a special night away.

The funny thing is, that Finn didn't want to join us last May for Fox's birthday celebration. He told me back then that he is too scared because he will sink (in the water). Then he watched the "River and Wilder Show" where they visited the Great Wolf Lodge in Arizona and he decided he was ready to go. He had so much fun, and even now, almost three months later, he still asks to go back there on a daily basis.


Fox loves the indoor ropes course and I can't wait for him to be old enough to be able to go with me to the big outdoor one in Flagstaff. He is such a dare devil and will love it.


Making some funny faces with Mama.




The boys' Grandma gave us this singing ghost when Fox was about one or two years old. It's motion activated and sings inappropriate bathroom joke songs. It has been everyone's favorite Halloween decoration for the last few years, but unfortunately he broke while visiting Mommy's house one night. Fox was super upset, so he wrote a goodbye letter for him before I tossed him in the trash.

Finn got a haircut at home and he looked so handsome.



One of my good friends works for Pepperidge Farms and surprised me with a big box of cookie samples!

This was the first time that Finn trusted his brother to take him on the crazy car. As you can see, he was a big fan!


I saw this on facebook and it stuck with me for many days after, so I had to save it. So much truth to this!

Little dude couldn't hang during school pick up, but made sure he hung on to his Costco size bag of tortilla chips.

We've been having regular playdates with my friend Marcela and her five year old son at the park. I remember the first time we met up with them, Finn was so shy, that it took 1.5 hours for them to actually play a little together. Nowadays they run off together immediately and I love to see him have fun with another child that isn't his brother. 
Until next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!