December 18, 2021

Another day, another patch

I hope my kids will still love pumpkin patches as much as I do when they are older. Fox still enjoys going, but I feel like it's just a matter of a few years until he won't, so I'm cherishing every moment I get.

They would've played in this hay maze for hours. I have pictures of Fox playing in this exact maze when he was one year old, and now he's so big.


Here he goes with the goats again. He refused to leave this little goat petting area and asked multiple times to get a pet goat.

This goat was his favorite and he just sat there and pet it for half an hour. I had to promise him that we would come back before we go home to visit again and say goodbye. He kept saying "I think he really likes me!", I thought it was so cute. 





Finn will always find the tiniest mud puddle to jump into.








We stayed until it got dark, and then proceeded to visit a Halloween neighborhood to look at all of their decorations at night. It was a really fun afternoon and I love these kind of days so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!