Skip to main content

Another day, another patch

I hope my kids will still love pumpkin patches as much as I do when they are older. Fox still enjoys going, but I feel like it's just a matter of a few years until he won't, so I'm cherishing every moment I get.

They would've played in this hay maze for hours. I have pictures of Fox playing in this exact maze when he was one year old, and now he's so big.


Here he goes with the goats again. He refused to leave this little goat petting area and asked multiple times to get a pet goat.

This goat was his favorite and he just sat there and pet it for half an hour. I had to promise him that we would come back before we go home to visit again and say goodbye. He kept saying "I think he really likes me!", I thought it was so cute. 





Finn will always find the tiniest mud puddle to jump into.








We stayed until it got dark, and then proceeded to visit a Halloween neighborhood to look at all of their decorations at night. It was a really fun afternoon and I love these kind of days so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willow Trees

We took some family pictures this fall!

April phone dump

Some more pictures of our April. He's my bed hog, but I love sharing the bed with him and the way he comes find me in his sleep to snuggle up to me. Work Crew! Easter Preparations...it took me a solid hour to fill all the eggs. Finn chipped his permanent front tooth, and had to get it fixed. He was so brave. I tried to hold his hand to let him know I was there, and he kept giving me a thumbs up. Reading in bed with them is my favorite. We went to play mini golf, and it was an absolutely shit show. Just look at Finn in the background, he was on fire on this day. That's his "cool face". Not pictured are all the times he melted down because he wasn't "good enough". I really need to stop playing this game with him, because it happens every single time...haha.  Book Club! I wasn't a fan of the book, but it was great getting out and talking about books with other readers. He got into kinetic sand for a few weeks, and I felt like my floors were covered in s...

August iPhone dump

Some moments from my August... Coffee treats during busy shifts! Fox had a pool playdate with some friends. First day of middle school! Unfortunately I had to work and couldn't send him off that day, but my favorite co-parent came through with some pictures from the bus stop. Found a bunch of these selfies on my phone haha. On the way to school one morning, middle school is rough apparently. A quick brunch with friends to celebrate the end of summer break! My sweet friend Nikki gave me this bucket full of beautiful dresses that she had outgrown. A lot of them still had tags on them! Dinner date with the boys, they preferred playing a game together instead of talking to me...haha! Homework struggles have begun again! Sweet treats after school while we wait for Finn to get off the bus. Unfortunately their buses arrive an hour apart from each other, so we have a lot of waiting around because the bus stop is too far from my house.  He was helping me make schnitzel! We watched Bad guys ...