December 01, 2021

A tiny house at the Grand Canyon

I always wanted to stay in a tiny home, and a couple of months ago, I decided to go for it and rented one close to the Grand Canyon. 

It was so cute! They only had an outdoor shower and outdoor toilet, but that was half of the fun. One night I showered in the freezing cold, while it was raining and the wind was blowing like crazy. I was so cold, but I couldn't stop laughing because it was so ridiculous.

I went to the Grand Canyon many many years ago, if I had to guess I would say the last time I was there was in 2009, so another visit was definitely overdue.

The views didn't disappoint. I was talking to some other visitors about how it looks like a painting, but their speculation was, that the Grand Canyon was created by Disney...haha. They were joking of course. 



Isn't it cute? I could've stayed there for weeks on end. It was so peaceful and there was not a single soul around. 

I rented a bike on the second day at the Canyon and rode it 22 miles along the rim. I loved it.

It was a much needed weekend away from reality and the best way to unplug and recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!