December 10, 2021

Pumpkin Days

Even though we went out of town for a week in October, and I share weekends with Katie, we were still able to hit a lot of pumpkin patches this year, which is always one of my favorite activities to do.

We were really lucky with the weather as well. It always seems to me that we end up at the pumpkin patch in 100 degree heat, but it was perfect this year.
Fox hates getting his picture taken, but he humored me for a couple in the corn maze.



I'm not sure what it is with Fox and goats, but he got really attached to them this year. He always wanted to stay in the petting zoo areas at every patch we went to for hours, which I thought was really sweet to watch.

Of course he asked me to get a goat for our backyard as well, but that was a hard no for me.

He was cracking up because the goat grabbed the cup with the food and was chugging it.





The air pillow was a HUGE hit this year. They stayed on it for a solid two hours and bounced their little hearts out.

One of my favorite things is to watch them play together.





We were there for half the day and it was so much fun. The kids were dirty, we were all tired, and my heart was oh so full. These are the days I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!