December 13, 2021

My happy place

Tolmachoff Farms is my favorite pumpkin patch in Arizona, and we have been every year since Fox was two years old. The last few years we always went with friends, which always makes it even more fun.

Here is my only kid who will pose for a picture for me.

And here is my other kid (and his bestie) who think it's hilarious to smack their own butts for a picture. 


I kinda love this grumpy face!

The big boys were so happy to reunite and be crazy together.




They are also notorious to run away from my camera, so I have learned to be sneaky with it and to bring my zoom lens. 



I love this picture so much, I might have to frame it. Finn has the best facial expressions lately.



This moment right here brought up so many bittersweet memories. I have a picture of Fox in this exact spot when he was two years old, and I remember that day like it was yesterday. I'm so grateful to still have one little kid, but he will grow up in about 5.3 seconds, just like his big brother.


He is such an outdoorsy kid, and has been asking to go back to the pumpkin patch every week since they closed at the end of October.


Someone taught him how to peel the corn and eat it, and he was all about it. That was, until he peeled an ear of corn and discovered a caterpillar in it. I think that was the last time he tried to eat corn.







We stayed way past our bedtime, got lost in the corn maze and had to be rescued by the workers there, and all left feeling happy and a little tired. It was an amazing afternoon with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!