June 15, 2023

Antelope Canyon

It's been a minute since I blogged, but I'm hoping to catch up soon. This was the beginning of April, and one of my friends and I took a trip to Page, where we visited Horseshoe bend and the Antelope canyon.
Walking down to the boats, and we had to wear helmets, since we were going underneath a bridge, and apparently you never know what people might throw from above. We took a three hour boat ride, but apparently I didn't take any pictures...haha.

Horseshoe bend!



The next day we were at Antelope canyon, and it was even more beautiful than I thought it would be. The pictures do no justice.













It was a very quick trip, but we had a lot of fun, and it was nice to get away for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!