March 07, 2019

Finn | 29 weeks

Finn is 29 weeks old!

Music Class...I love this special time with him!


Finn received his first two Valentine's during music class, so sweet!

He looks like such an old man in this picture. I can actually picture him as a 70-year old when I look at this picture.

Shopping at Target and trying on hats. I kind of love this stage, where it's just easy to go to Target and he's not asking me to buy him 582 toys, like someone else I know (not to mention any names...haha).

When you take a short nap and then pass out on the boob right after.

Always busy, always smiling!

We went to a play place with some of Fox's school friends and one of the moms took this picture of him. His first time on a little car, it might be time to pull ours out because he looks like he's ready for it!

Hanging with Aunt Ashie.

This is my all time favorite picture of my mother in law. It shows exactly who she is as a grandma and I know this is her happy place right there. I definitely need to get this framed, because I love it so much!


And this is my happy place, they might be crazy at times, but they're my crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!