February 28, 2019

Finn | 28 weeks

Finn is 28 weeks old!

Sweet Brothers!

When I checked my timehop on this day, I saw that I had finished knitting this sweater exactly seven years ago, so obviously I had to put it on him. I remember the time of my life very vividly, I would knit or crochet tons of baby clothes, hoping that some day I would have a baby to put these on...and here we are. I'm grateful for these boys every single day. 

Going for a ride around the house in Fox's old push wagon. Crazy to think that Finn will almost be big enough to use it.

Baby friends at music class!

Everybody always comments that Finn is such a happy baby. He truly is, always smiling and just pure joy!

Morning snuggles

Finn refused any kind of pureed fruit or vegetable I tried to give him, but he was all over regular food. Even though I didn't plan to do Baby-Led-Weaning, he had other plans. Here he is sucking on a celery stick, he loved it.

And some broccoli
It does make me a little nervous, but he loves food and it makes me so happy to watch him eat and enjoy it, because it was always such a struggle with Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!