August 12, 2018

July i-Phone Dump

July seems to have been the longest month in history. I look at these pictures and it seems like it was a million years ago. The reason for that might have been that our lives have changed so much since then or maybe just because it was a long, hard month. But instead of re-living the hard times, let's take a look at some of my favorite memories from July.
Every 4th of July I make a collage of his pictures throughout the years and it seems like just yesterday that I wrapped him up in the american flag for his very first 4th of July picture.


I love to watch him and see his imagination at play!

We took Fox to his very favorite place one weekend and he was so excited. It's an indoor playground and he did so well on their rock climbing area.


I started to assemble some baby gear, including our stroller and Fox just had to try out the bassinet. I can't believe he still fit in there...although barely!

Trying out my glasses...he thought he was so funny!

Just a random afternoon at the library.

Somebody was excited about In n Out!

He took this picture himself!

Drawing a treasure map and posing for a picture so we could send it to Mommy! This boy is all about treasure maps, pirates, treasure chests and gold these days.

Two different days, same tired boy at sports class. I think school wore him out and a 5pm class wasn't such a great idea. 

Another day, another indoor play place. I can't wait for cooler temperatures so we can visit the playground again!

When your 4-year old beats you at bowling...


We celebrated Fox's friend Jake's 4th Birthday with a pool party.


Such a fun morning catching up with friends!

After the party, we went to Legoland, followed by the Sea Life Aquarium. It was a busy day, but we both had such a great time together. Little did I know that this would be our last day of just us together and I'm glad we made the best out of it!

And little did I know that this would be my very last bump picture!

I can never have enough sleeping pictures of this sweet boy!

July 30th, 2018. I went in for a non stress test and check up and my doctor commented that "nothing was happening". Less than 12 hours later my water had broken and I was in full on labor...

Finn's Birth Story will be up next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!