December 02, 2019

More pumpkin fun

This day will go down in the history as the day where everyone got sick. Not sure who brought the germs to the party or if everyone got them at the pumpkin patch, but all three of our kids got it.






Fox was looking through the holes scaring Finn and he thought it was hilarious.


And there it is...the germ pit! Haha.



This is one of my favorite patches and we went with our besties Kristy and Jake! Kristy is a single mama too and has always been a really close friend, but she has been such a great support in the last year especially. 




If Finn can look at animals or play with a ball, he has all he needs.









He had a lot of fun exploring the farm and loves all of the independence he has these days.


We took this exact picture last year at the same spot, so I had to re-create it. You can find last year's HERE!

This might become a yearly tradition now, until he gets too heavy for me to lift him.










Look at my dirty kid! He was so proud of himself whenever he managed to sit on a pumpkin by himself.



These kind of days just fuel my soul. Being outside and having fun with my kids and friends and this day was no different. And every year we come, Kristy and I talking about what we will do when our kids get too cool to go to the pumpkin patch. It'll be a sad day for sure...but we still have a few more years of pumpkin fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!