December 22, 2019

October iPhone Dump

October and December are my favorite months...let's take a look back on some of the things we did in October! 
We always visit this house when they have their Halloween display up. The lights are synchronized to Halloween music and I love it, but Fox informed me this year, that he is too old now for this. Say what?

He still loves going to the Home Depot kids workshops every month.

And we usually meet up with some friends there. I love how Finn looks at his big brother in this picture.

It was a beautiful, but hot October weekend and we spent some time at the train park with our friends.
Love this lady!





Oh no big deal...just eating some sand.

We celebrated Trinidy's birthday with a girl's brunch!


Keeping it real classy



He's gotten so big. He sits at the kids table now to do his puzzles...when did that happen?

Trying to find out his outfit for the day...

My sleeping angel. He's a terrible sleeper...usually only naps for an hour a day, but he's still so happy and chill all day long, so I'll take it.

We went to a Hocus Pocus (the movie) trivia night with a few girls. The questions were so hard, but we had fun.

Fox convinced me to buy him this blow up alien and not only requested to have his picture taken with him, but he also wanted to me to print it for him so he can have it in his room. 

Just like every year, we went to the Halloween Balloon Festival with some friends. The kids were able to go trick or treating at the Hot Air Balloons and they also had tons of bouncy houses and obstacle courses for the kids. We finished the night with watching fire works and it was just Fox and me, we left Finn with Katie and it was a perfect night with just my first born.




This was the day he got his Halloween costume and he was showing it off to us. It's been a month and he still wears it regularly.

One night we went to the train park for their Halloween event with friends. They had a spooky train ride, decorations everywhere and the kids loved staying out past their bedtime.









We had lots of Ice Cream dates with my dad when he was visiting. Whenever he had any kind of food, Finn would run over to him to get some, no matter what it was.

We haven't used this car in a few years, but I thought Finn would enjoy it and he did. I love how he looks at his big brother in this picture and they were so cute cruising around the backyard together.

I know I take a lot of sleeping pictures of my kids...but just look at this sweet face!

Hanging out with Opa Karl

I was trying to take a selfie with Finn and Fox photobombed! 


We celebrated Simon's 3rd Birthday at the park!


Friends that love on my kids are the best!



Fox and Miranda were so sweet together.

The end of October and still warm enough to take a dip in the pool.


He thought he was being so funny going into this ball structure at the grocery store. He went in and out, in and out for what seemed like hours. In reality, it was probably more like ten minutes, but he screamed bloody murder when I dragged him away from it to finish our shopping. 

Handsome boy! We tried out some outfits for our family photos.

His costume cracks me up. One time he wore it to a play place and everyone was laughing when they saw a tiny alien running around the play structure.

One night we went to the Arizona State Fair with my friend Becky and her kids.

We had hundreds of free ride tickets, so we took advantage and stayed out way past bedtime, won a bunch of stuffed animals and Becky even went home with a new fish...ha! It was so fun!



At the aquarium


My friend Marcela came over one night and Fox showed her how to add face filters on the portal.

She also brought us dinner, which is something she does often. She's one of the kindest and most thoughtful people I know. Finn seemed to enjoy it!




This little guy was crawling up on my screen door one morning. We've been having a lot of scorpions in the house lately, one time I had one falling on my from the ceiling...gross!



Why are they so big?!?!?

At the zoo with some friends...Finn made a friend too!


They were trying to balance like flamingos


I don't remember why, but he was pouting about something ridiculous...lol.




Late night date with just Fox, my friend Tilly and her son. We went to Cracker Jax to play games, ride go-carts and bumper boats and jumped on the trampoline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!