December 03, 2019

Halloween 2019

It's already Christmas time and here I am, still re-capping Halloween. Although it seems like just yesterday, the month of November has just flown by. 
Fox waited until 4 days before Halloween to make his final costume choice, so I was scrambling to get us some matching outfits, but I pulled it off. Finn's costume literally arrived in the mail one hour before we had to leave for the Halloween party and I was freaking out. I had some backup hand me down costumes from friends for him, but obviously I wanted us all to match...ha!

My dad was here visiting from Germany!

We spent Halloween with a bunch of friends at my friend's Corinne's house, just like last year. I was so happy to have the kids this year for Halloween, but it also came with the realization and fear how next year will look like. There are many parts that suck about divorce, but not having my kids for all holidays is one of the biggest ones for me.


The kids were wild, playing and running around the yard, it was fun to watch them.

Ready to go trick or treating!

Finn does not like hats of any kind, so this costume was short lived.



Her neighborhood is insane, there are so many awesome houses, people are having fires in the front yard, they show Halloween movies and there were four haunted houses, all in walking distance .

Once he realized that he could come out of the wagon, there was no turning back for him.









Fox was too scared to go into the haunted houses and eventually it got very cold and he asked to be done and go back to their house to play. Like every year, he traded his candy for a toy (he picked out a Lego set), I don't think any of the kids in our group kept their candy, they all traded. Smart kiddos!
What a fun night with amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!