October 01, 2023

Finn's 5th Birthday Interview

A new year of life, the same questions:
1. How old are you? 5
2. Who is your best friend? Simon
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the arcade
4. What is your favorite color? Red. I mean white. No, green!
5. What is your favorite food? Cupcakes!
6. What do you like to do with your family? Family movie
7. What is your favorite toy? I don’t know.
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Let me think….take care of kids.
9. What makes you happy? Somebody playing with me.
10. What makes you sad? Because I want to play with somebody.
11. What is your favorite Show to watch? I don’t know.
12. What is your favorite book? Berenstain bears!
13. What do you love to learn about? School
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Golfing
15. What was your favorite birthday present? The hot wheels (from Marcela)
16. Who is your teacher? Miss Holland (that’s actually not true, it’s Miss Turner, but he hasn’t met her yet)
17. Where do you like to go? Kids empire
18. What is your favorite treat? Candy
19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? I think about candy.
20. What does love mean? It means caring.
21. What is your favorite song? Happy Birthday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!