October 04, 2023

Finn's 5th Birthday

Five years ago, this little firecracker changed my life. He came into my life when it was completely turned upside down, and although he will never know this, he saved me. He is the best cuddler, has the biggest attitude, he is sweet, smart, and loves attention. He knows he is funny, he is wild, yet timid, he is sassy, and while he has given me many grey hairs over the past years, he loves hard, and makes our life more fun every single day.









Instead of a big party this year, Finn decided to take his best friend to the Great Wolf Lodge. We invited his older sister too, so Fox had someone to play with as well.







We spent the night at the hotel, and had another day of fun the next day. 

Happy Birthday Finn! You are so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!