October 14, 2023

First day of school

This year, we have a 4th grader and a Kindergartener!






Finn received the traditional german "Schultuete" for his first day of school!




I love these year to year comparisons, they are growing so fast!


They both had a great start into the school year, and for the first time for both of them, they are also taking the school bus, since Katie moved into the district. Finn absolutely loves taking the bus, and gets so upset when we miss it. Fox had a hard time in second and third grade, but really likes his new teacher, so hopefully he will have a better school year as well!
And no picture for my first day of school this year, but I was excited to go back to classes after having the entire summer off. If everything will go according to plan, I will graduate this coming May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!