October 20, 2023

August iPhone dump

A look back to our August!

The boys had their first karate testing and Finn earned two stripes, and Fox earned four. They both did a great job, and their sensei told them how proud she was of them since they've only been training for two months, and Finn was the youngest in the class. 

We had a playdate at a new mini golf place with some friends, and it was really fun, I'm hoping to go back soon. It was a little bit like Top Golf, everything was automated.



My friend Tilly celebrated her birthday with a pool party, and rented a Barbie themed house for the weekend, which was really cute.

\



Zoning out...

I bought tickets to this comedy show a long time ago, and went by myself. I've never gone to an event like this by myself, which kind of felt weird, but also empowering on some level.

Not sure what is going on here...

After the kids went back to school, Friday brunches with friends went back onto the calendar.

This is at Katie's house, Fox has a whole computer set up there, where he now makes his own youtube videos. 

He also requested a new room at my house, which is fair, since his old bed was a rocket ship, and he is kind of getting too old for it. So I took him on a little shopping spree to pick out some decorations for his new room...can you guess the theme?

I had to document Finn doing his very first homework.

A beautiful sunset in the backyard.

Look at that big kid! Our first day on the school bus was a little rough, because I put two kids on the bus in the morning, and only received one back. Fox was lost for a solid hour, and no one knew where he was. It turned out that he went on the wrong bus, and I was freaking out the entire time he was gone, and even involved the police. Needless to say, both boys now have apple tags on their backpack so I can see where they are at during the school day. 

He got a little cold during dinner, so I had to share my sweater.
And that wraps up August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!