June 18, 2023

April iPhone dump

During the month of April...
...we were still able to enjoy our backyard before it was getting too hot.

Finn and I did our annual egg smash, Fox declined for the second year in a row, so it's safe to assume, that he's too cool now.






I invited some friends to my house to play Bunco!


Fox and I had a special night without Finn, where he wanted to watch Harry Potter, have In n Out, and cuddle. 

Besties getting a pedicure together!

I had brunch with my "divorced moms group" at my favorite breakfast place.


Finn wanted to cut some roses from our backyard for his teachers at school, and he felt so proud before we went to school, but then had me deliver the roses, since he became too shy all of the sudden.


Grandma and Grandpa took the boys to Top Golf.


My sweet and sour kid!


We had a Harry Potter movie night outside.

Finn has been asking almost weekly to go to the train park, but it is so hot outside now. This was one of our last trips there, just him and I, while Fox was at a playdate. 


I love when my friends come visit unexpectedly and hang out with us on a random Sunday afternoon. 

Dinner and pool time at Grandma's house with cousins!



One night after I put Finn to bed, I came into the living room and found this, made out of pipe cleaners. I asked Fox what it meant, and he said "I love you mom" with a sad face, because he wanted me to know that he was sad (because he had to do homework). My sweet boy.

He made tie dye shirts with his friend. Also, this hover board has been the best and worst thing I have ever purchased. He loves it so much and uses it constantly to zoom around the house. The downfall is that you can tell when you look at my baseboards. I'm having such a hard time taking it away from him (making it an outside toy), because he loves it so much, but we are almost there. 

This "fun" wrestling match quickly turned into yelling and tears. 


Brunch with my lovely friends. 
That wraps up the month of April...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!