June 24, 2023

Fox's 9th Birthday Interview

And just like that...he's 9!
I’ve asked Fox the same questions for his birthday since he was three, and I told him he’d have to endure this until he’s 18, so here we go…
1. How old are you? I’m 9
2. Who is your best friend? My best friend? Uh…Lucas!
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Play Roblox with Lucas
4. What is your favorite color? Dark blue
5. What is your favorite food? Costco pizza
6. What do you like to do with your family? Have date nights
7. What is your favorite toy? My ipad…does that count?
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A game inventor
9. What makes you happy? When my whole family plays with me
10. What makes you sad? When Finn is mean to me
11. What is your favorite Show to watch? Lanky box
12. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter…by far!
13. What do you love to learn about? I love to learn about Roblox secrets.
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Staying up as late as I want with Lucas.
15. What was your favorite birthday present? Probably the Harry Potter spell book thing.
16. Who is your teacher? Why do you want to know…Miss Lindsay.
17. Where do you like to go? Home
18. What is your favorite treat? Cake
19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Yay
20. What does love mean? That you really like someone.
21. What is your favorite song? I don’t have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!