October 14, 2020

July iPhone Dump

July started off with a playdate for Fox at his best friend's house. When the mom sent me this picture I knew it would be hard to get him home. 

Finn wanted to put on every single necklace that he could get his hands on, I think he looks adorable.

You know...just having an afternoon snack.


He looks miserable here, but he insisted to put his mask on when Fox and I put ours on to pick up some bagels one morning and surprisingly, he kept it on the entire time. 

He tried to hide in his "fort" and thought I couldn't find him.


My friend's daughters love to babysit "Baby Finn".

Haircut covid-style

My friend and I took each other's kids every once in a while this summer, so that the other person could run some errands or do work. I always tell my friends that it's so much easier to have more kids at my house than just my two, because they all entertain themselves for hours.

At the end of July I had a little surgery, which turned into the biggest shit show I've ever experienced with a doctor because when I woke up from anesthesia and got home, I realized that he had cut me in the wrong area! When I called him, he wasn't even apologetic, he said he thought it was the right area and that's what his notes said. I was so furious, because not only did I now have stitches in an area that didn't need cutting, but I also had to re-do the surgery. I'm still baffled how this could've happened. And yes, I switched doctors since!




I don't know where the days and weeks go, but time seems to be flying by right now...it seems like just yesterday I took these pictures when in fact, almost three months have passed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!