March 20, 2019

Will you be my Valentine?

Last Month we were invited to our friend's Valentine's Day party. Finn got all dressed up for the occasion!

Kristy always throws the best parties, there were all kind of fun stations for the kids.


This kissing booth has been around for four years, it has transformed many times, from kissing booth to puppet theater, to pumpkin stand and back to kissing booth.






I'm definitely all heart eyes for this guy!


These ladies make me happy!

Another fun station for the kids was this baking soda/vinegar set up, they loved experimenting with this and decorating Kristy's house with so much glitter that she will probably find for another six months.




This moment right here was everything to me. Kristy had ordered pizza for everyone and made sure that Fox had his own dairy and egg free pizza. He has never been able to eat pizza with any of the kids during parties and he was so happy that he could. Seeing him so excited and eating what everyone else was eating seriously made me tear up.




After dinner, we had a dance party in Kristy's living room!



On the left we have Finn and Ella and on the right is Ella's big sister Aria with Fox (in 2015). After finding this picture of the two of them, I wish we would've made them take an updated picture in the kissing booth this year.

It was such a great afternoon and we didn't want it to end. I'm grateful for these ladies each and every day!

1 comment:

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!