March 24, 2019

Finn | 7 Month Update

How is it possible that Fox was JUST wearing this onesie??? Seems like yesterday and it makes my heart hurt just a little!

Weight:
16lbs 1oz.

Height:
26.5 inches

Health:
He's been perfect all month!


Nicknames:
Finny, Finnegan, Bubbas, Handsome, Beef, Big Beef, Honey, Big Boy

Eating:
Still breastfeeding every 3 hours and he also started to eat some real food. After trying purees for a few weeks and he wouldn't eat any of it, I just gave him real food, basically whatever I was eating, he was eating (minus all the sugar I have). He has been a big fan and it made me so happy to see him enjoy food.

Sleeping:
He wakes up anywhere between 6:30-7am usually and goes to bed between 7-7:30pm, depending on when his last nap ended. Sleep is still a struggle at night and most nights are such a blur to me that I couldn't even tell you if I woke up two times or five times with him. One thing that is consistent is that he always wakes up shortly after 10pm. Some nights he is having a hard time falling asleep and wakes up screaming every 20 minutes or so. I'm just rolling with it and don't stress about it. I figure he will sleep eventually and so will I. 
He naps 2-3 times a day between 30 minutes and 2 hours.


Diapers:
Size 2

Clothing:
6 Month Clothes and some 9 Month Clothes

Social:
He loves to "talk" and is just the sweetest baby ever. He is constantly smiling and laughing, especially for Fox and our dog though. He is usually fine being held by strangers, but looks at me for reassurance. 


Likes:
Bath time, being carried, nursing, chewing on his hands and fingers, his big brother, bouncer, singing, music class, rocking, smiling, getting attention, the songs "Bells are ringing", "Do Re Mi", "Let's fly a kite" and "Let's sing hello together", chewing on anything he can get his hands on, standing (while we hold him), kisses, swinging, playing with his feet, our dog, pulling my hair, dancing, my water bottle, food

Dislikes:
Tummy Time, not getting constant attention, naps...or sleep in general

Mama:
Loving every minute I get with this sweet boy.


Fox:
He still loves his baby brother and is so sweet to him, even when Finn pulls his hair. He did start to say things like "no fair" when Finn can eat something he can't because of his allergies (like eggs), which is super sad to me, he also does it when Finn stays up longer than him one night. He's been doing a lot of baby language lately and is still having accidents, so I'm always wondering if this has something to do with Finn or if this is just a phase that other kids his age go through as well. 

Fun things we did:
He attended his first Valentine's party, has playdates, saw snow for the first time, went to music class and just tagged along to whatever activity big brother had planned. 


Milestones:
He got one more tooth this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!