July 13, 2017

Cali Girls Reunion

Ten years ago, right after I moved to the States, I met a girl online on a nanny website. We met up, she invited me to watch "The O.C." (remember that Show?) with her friends a few days later and the rest is history. 
Although our group only got to spend a year together, we made so many memories and did so many fabulous trips during this time that bonded us forever. 
So every time I visit Germany, some of us meet up for a "Cali Girls Reunion". This time I had my little sidekick with me, so they suggested to meet up at a petting zoo, which I thought was so sweet and thoughtful of them!
We got there early and were able to explore a little bit by ourselves before the rest of the gang joined us.


I didn't take a picture of it, but the animals were just walking freely around the park and only some of them were caged. I've never seen anything like it and it was such a beautiful park!


Annette helped Fox feed some animals!

We sat down in a cafe to have some drinks and Fox was not a fan. He kept asking to go home and said in a very sassy tone "BORING!" We found a playground afterwards and he was a happy camper again.

This girl is the reason for one of the best years of my life and she was so sweet with Fox and played with him the entire time!

Out of our group of eight, six of us were able to meet, which I thought was amazing!


I had such a great afternoon and it was so good to catch up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!