July 22, 2017

20 Years and Counting

20 years ago I made a friend who would change my life in the best way possible. Most of my fondest, funniest and most embarrassing memories include her and on this day our two boys became friends! Fox had the best day ever and so did I.
Life looks a lot different than it did 20 years ago and who would've known that we'd still be friends and would have playdates with our kids? 


It was a hot day and Fox had so much fun in their pool.

A few days earlier he wanted to buy some water balloons at the store (not sure why because we have never done water balloons and I don't think he knew what they were). The packaging said you could fill 100 balloons in a minute, but either that was a lie or Christina and I were a little challenged in that department, because it took us at least 15 minutes. 

The boys destroyed them in two minutes flat and then we were left picking up all the itty bitty pieces in the grass which took another 15 minutes, so I'm not sure I would buy these again...ha!

We had such a great time and Fox threw a huge fit when it was time to leave.
I love this girl and all the crazy memories we made together and I love that we have the kind of friendship that even though we don't talk to each other every week, when we see each other, it's like I never left!

Fox and I went to my grandma's house afterwards. She had a belated birthday present for him and he was super excited.

I convinced him to run in the sprinklers before we left and although it looks like he hated it, he had a blast doing this!

The Night ended with playing trucks with Uncle Dominic on the balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!