July 19, 2017

Tivoli Park

This little amusement park was about 30 minutes from my mom's house. She said she used to take my little brother there all the time when he was younger, but I didn't remember ever being there.
It was only $13 and you could stay all day and ride as many rides as you wanted and the best part...no lines!

On the ferris wheel


Fox rode this probably 6 times in a row, I was a little scared because there were no buckles for the kids. See that bridge behind him? Yea, they were driving up there, with no buckles whatsoever. Made me a little nervous!


Bumper Boats are Fox's jam! He spun my mom around for the longest time and I think she got super dizzy.






See him crack up? He was supposed to slide down with me and he thought he was being so funny for ditching me up there!




He initially said that he didn't want to go on the rollercoaster but then changed his mind right before we were about to leave. He screamed, he giggled, he belly laughed...it was so cute.

We had to ride about 7 times before it was really time to go.
This must have been his favorite day, because he asked to go back to the "ladybug place" every day we were in Germany!

My dad came over afterwards and we took Fox to a nearby playground...

...and ended the night by playing in the yard.

It was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that park looks amazing! The digger would have been E's favorite for sure!
    Glad you guys had a good time in Germany.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!