March 06, 2022

Welcome to the North Pole

The day after Christmas, my friend Tilly and I packed up all of our crazy boys, and headed to the North Pole!


We had never been, and were lucky enough to have snow there as well. Katie had taken the boys to the snow a few weeks prior, but this was the first time for me to see them in the snow. 





We stayed at the Little America Hotel, and it was super cute there.



We played in the snow until it got dark, went to dinner, until it was time to board the bus to the Northpole. 

Our tickets were at a super late time, and this is how the kids felt about it...haha.




All the kids in front of Santa's workshop.




It was such a fun experience. Each room had a different set up and activity for the kids, and the attention to detail was amazing.

Hot cocoa and treats in Mrs. Claus' bakery.






At the end, the kids were able to take a picture with Santa (Finn refused), and they each received a teddy bear.

The next morning we played in the snow for a little bit longer, before we headed home (it's about a three hour car ride).








It was a really fun experience, and I'm so grateful that we have great friends that will do these kind of adventures with us, because everything is more fun with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!