March 15, 2021

Christmas at Schnepf

One night in December I took the boys to Christmas at Schnepf Farms. We usually go to this farm for their pumpkin patch, but in the last couple of years they added this Christmas event and you know we are all about Christmassy things!


Finn loved all of the lights this year and I loved seeing the joy in his eyes everywhere we went.

Tried to get a good picture with both of my boys...this is what I got!

He wrote his name on the Nice list...of course!


His unicorn hat still cracks me up. He insisted on buying it two years ago at the zoo and still loves it. I love the confidence!

We painted some ornaments in Santa's workshop and I can still find glitter in my car and in our stroller to this day!


A sweet brotherly moment captured on camera.



It wasn't very crowded and since the farm is huge, there was a lot of room for people to spread out.


This was my favorite moment of the night...watching a little bit of "Elf" by the fire.

They also had some reindeer that we were able to feed.


These Arizona boys got really excited about the fake snow they had there!

We took their train through their animated light show and I don't think I've ever been colder in my entire life. It was great though and the kids enjoyed it.
Since Mama was an ice block after the train ride, we decided to call it a day and leave afterwards. We all had a great night and I think this will be an annual tradition for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!