March 24, 2021

Making cookies with Grandma

I had finals week in December, and had to take certain exams on specific days, and unfortunately they fell on the days I had my boys. While I could've taken them late at night when they were sleeping, I also knew that I would be tired and my concentration wouldn't be great, so I asked Grandma if she could watch them for a little bit while I took the exams online. She suggested to meet at her mom's house, so they could all make cookies together and the boys were all about it. 
It was so cute, they had everything prepared when we got there, Christmas music was playing, and I really wished that I could partake on the festivities instead of having to take my exams.


I ended up taking them in the back room and came out in between tests to snap some pictures.









Check out all of these cookies. They made me take all of them home, but funny enough, while the boys really enjoyed decorating them and eating a couple, they didn't want anything to do with them once we took them home. 



I really love that they organized this special time for them and I think they had just as much fun as the boys did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!