March 17, 2021

Christmas at the Railroad Park

While I love attending Christmas events, I never particularly enjoyed it at our local train park, because it was always super crowded and the line for the train took 1.5-2 hours, unless you purchased their overpriced fast passes.
But due to Covid they had changed the event up a little bit and I absolutely loved it. You had to purchase a certain time slot and it wasn't busy at all, but you also only got one hour at the park. 
2/3 did not want to take a picture. Mama won.

We went on the carousel first and I remembered how much Finn hated it last fall, but he seemed to be okay with it this time. 

He loved all of the lights so much.



We met some friends and I'm pretty sure all of the hugs weren't Fox's idea, but he humored Miranda and it was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.

Ready for the train ride!


We were joking that Fox and Miranda looked like they were on a date.

More hugs...


We ended the night with some hot chocolate and played on their playground after our park time was up. 

He skipped nap that day and I guess he was a little tired.



And he was done! He fell asleep the minute we got in the car and Fox and I still drove around a little bit to look at Christmas lights.
It was a great night with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!