September 01, 2019

Summer Bucket List

Can anyone relate? I sure could!

For the first time, I decided not to send Fox to summer camp and instead keeping him home with me and Finn all summer. He had the choice of going to camp or staying home and he wanted to stay home, so since this was the first summer I didn't have to work, we decided to try it out. I was really nervous about having him home for 12 long weeks, but the summer kind of flew by and we had a lot of fun.
I never did a summer bucket list before, but Fox was all about it and we came up with some ideas and plans of what we wanted to do this summer together.
We almost got them all checked off, but there were a few things he didn't want to do anymore, so we skipped them. I tried to take a picture of each activity, so here we go:

Sleepover with Matthew

Silly String Fight


Go to the Splash Pad

Sleep in Mama's bed

Go to the Aquarium

iFly

Play games at home

Eat ice cream

Go to Uptown Jungle

Make s'mores

Go camping

Visit the library

Go to Skyzone (we did glow in the dark jump)

Glow in the dark mini golf

Make slime

And attack each other with slime bombs

Have a water balloon fight

Concert series at the train park

Watching a movie at the theater

Making rice krispie treats

Workshop at Home Depot

Eating Snow Cones

Writing cards to friends

Visiting the Natural History Museum

Painting rocks (he has a rock collection)

Swim at Night


Go to the Beach

Watch fireworks

Visit a water park

Swim Party with Jake
Whew, that was a lot. And while we had a lot of fun, the end dragged on a little bit and the first day of school couldn't get here soon enough! 

Maybe we'll make a bucket list for Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. I try and get blog friends to do a Holiday Bucket List with me every year and last year I just gave up because there weren't any takers! Let's do it this December! :)

    https://theroybals.blogspot.com/2017/12/2017-holiday-bucket-list_4.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!