October 18, 2018

September iPhone Dump

October is halfway over and I'm still re-capping the month of September. They say that time flies by when you have kids and having two now feels like this is true even more so. Here are some of my favorite moments from last month!

I visited Fox's school for a special jewish celebration and watching him interact with his friends and singing along to the songs was definitely the highlight of my day. I just couldn't stop smiling. He loved having me there and it's so incredibly special to me that I'm able to go to these things now, when in the past, I couldn't always attend because of work.

This kid is all about jewels, crystals and gold lately, so when I found a crystal rock in a souvenir shop, I knew I had to get it for him. It looked like a regular rock and he had to hammer it open to expose the crystals and he absolutely loved it.

Spending some quality time with Oma Karin.

Katie's grandparents made this game for us years ago and this was the first time I played it with Fox. I always imagined playing board games with him and for the last few months he has been really into it, especially Candyland.

I made this for Fox in 2015, but made the mistake to leave it right next to our front door and when some trick or treaters stepped on it on Halloween, it broke.
So we made some new ones this year and Katie suggested to just put them in a different area of the front yard where no one would step on them. Unfortunately said area wasn't covered and when we had a rain storm, the salt dough totally melted away and the foot prints were completely ruined. So for the third time now, I made another set, but this time I'm keeping them inside!

Rolling into school with my two boys!

Finn's Halloween bag arrived in the mail and it made my heart burst with Happiness to see these two next to each other. Having kids is all I ever wanted and some days I still can't believe that this is my life.

Fox started Ninja Training at a nearby gymnastics place and so far he has been loving it.

One hot afternoon we tried out a new trampoline park in our neighborhood and Fox had a blast. It had a lot of set ups that were similar to American Ninja Warrior in addition to rock climbing walls and trampolines. Fox climbed this rope ladder all the way to the top, we were so proud of him.

Another jewish celebration at school where I was able to have lunch with Fox and his friends. Usually Fox stays in school until 3pm, but when I asked him after lunch at 1pm if we wanted to come home with me instead, he said he wanted to stay in school until the afternoon to play with his friends. It really makes me happy that he has so much fun at school.

Playdate with his friend Matthew, aka the Flash! They were so proud to be matching!


When Katie and Finn take a nap, Fox and I take selfies.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, our LO had the same face with the rocks and gold and jewels. We took him to a place where you can still find gold in a creek but we weren‘t lucky. He loved it though. A thunderegg, that what you got him, we have as well. It was so hard to open it. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a hammer! His was super easy though.

      Delete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!