June 14, 2022

Egg Smash

I started our annual egg smash when Fox was three years old, and it is, still to this date, one of my favorite Easter traditions.
This year, Finn decided to add some glitter to the paint as well.

He was so excited and couldn't wait until we had enough eggs to smash. Big Brother was too cool for smashing eggs this year and opted out. Lame!





He went a little crazy with the paint, and this was the end result.




And the finished painting!

It's been two months, and he is still asking me how many more days until Easter and when we can do the egg smash again. Hopefully I have many more years with this little guy before he is also too cool to make artwork with egg shells!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!