June 24, 2022

Easter

We had a great Easter this year!
I always love finding little treats and toys for the boys to fill their baskets with. 



Finn's faces this year cracked me up. He was so excited about EVERYTHING!




I almost canceled the Easter egg hunt because I totally failed to pre-fill the eggs the night before, but I pulled myself together at the last minute and the boys were excited.

Doesn't he look so handsome? I remembered that I had this outfit from Fox's second Easter, so I pulled it out, because it won't be long until he won't let me dress him like this anymore. 













After the egg hunt we went to my sister in law's house to meet up with the rest of the family. Their cousin Beckett was trying to wrestle with Fox, which was so funny, because he's two, but he had no mercy.











I'm so grateful to still be included in family events, and being part of this family. 

1 comment:

  1. You can tell which kid likes to be outside and which one doesn't by the level of tan! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!