February 10, 2022

Christmas at Schnepf

Christmas at Schnepf Farms is one of my favorite Christmas events every year. We went the day after Thanksgiving, because the weather was still mild, and we wanted to avoid the crowds.


Finn wanted to check out Santa's workshop while Fox was doing an inflatable obstacle course.





Fox and I went on the ferris wheel (Finn was too scared and stayed with my friend) and he kept telling me how special it was that it was just him and I.

The view from the top was beautiful, until we got stuck at the top for about ten minutes and we were swinging back and forth in the wind, which made me super nervous. 

I love the little hayride they offer to visit the reindeer. Finn loved feeding them.



And this is probably my least favorite part every year, the glitter pinecone ornaments that leave a trail of glitter in my car until Halloween the following year. 

I wasn't sure if he wanted to write a letter to Santa this year, or if he even still believed in Santa (he does!), but he was all about it.

"Dear Santa,
I have been pretty good this year but I just want to have a Shadowlugia Pokemon card, but not gold. Please. From Fox"


I realized this year, that seven seems to be the age where they don't want to ride little trains anymore. We almost had to drag Fox on the train...made me sad, because I love the Christmas train!



We stayed until they closed that night and all had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!