February 22, 2022

Sugar High!

My kids love making (and eating) gingerbread houses, so one day in December we spend some time decorating one together. 

I always buy the pre-built ones from Costco, they are so easy.


They each got one side to decorate, and I was surprised by how well they shared, and that it didn't become an issue.






I wonder how long he will still enjoy this activity, he is getting so big and is already "too cool" for a lot of things.
    

While I was writing this blog, Finn saw the pictures and immediately asked if we can do this again. I said we'll do another one at Christmas time, and he inquired if it was Christmas time yet, and that he NEEDS to eat the gingerbread house. He's been talking about it ever since we took our decorations down, and I love how much he loves the holidays. Just like his Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!