May 12, 2018

25 weeks Pregnancy Update

May 2, 2018

How far along:
25 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Cauliflower or a baseball glove! Fox still asks me every week how big the baby is and when I told him a baseball glove, he went running to grab his to compare. Seems really big to me when I think about having another 14 weeks to go!

Total weight gain:
26lbs

Maternity Clothes?
Every once in a while I pull out a non maternity shirt, but I wear mostly maternity clothes at this point. 

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
I feel like I’m turning all night long, definitely getting more and more uncomfortable. But at least I only have to get up once for the bathroom. 

Best moment of the Week:
Someone I didn't know finally commented on my pregnancy, I guess I look pregnant now…haha. 
I also ordered our going home outfit for the little guy and some things for his nursery. 

Movement:
Pretty much all the time. 

Food Cravings:
Salad and veggie sandwiches

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
I think I’m experiencing some Braxton hicks contractions, my belly gets really hard and hurts from time to time. I also had a lot of backaches this week and my first charley horse in my calf in the middle of the night. Man, that hurt!
And I don’t know if I have pregnancy acne or a rash, because my face is clear, but it’s mostly on my lower back and belly and pretty itchy. It bothers me, but I know it’ll go away eventually and definitely better than having it all over my face. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Luckily not. 

Have you Started to Show yet?
I love my growing belly! If you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m not a fan of being pregnant, it’s just a miserable experience all around for me, but I do love that belly and know I will miss it come August!

What I miss:
Same as last week, sleeping okay and an ice cold coke…ha!

What I'm looking forward to:
We are going to San Diego for the weekend and will take Fox to Legoland and Sea World. We have a few more small trips planned with him before the baby comes. 

What I'm not looking forward to:
I know it’s just a matter of time until I will have constant backaches. My friend is giving me her maternity belt and I will give that a try. I never had one with Fox, but she said it helped her a little during her pregnancy. 

You can find Fox’s 25 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!