Skip to main content

Fox's 4th Birthday Interview

Another year has come and gone and it's a hard realization for any mom that your baby is growing up. How in the world do I have a four year old? FOUR!
I asked Fox the same questions last year and I love seeing how some of the answers changed and some stayed the same. 

1. How old are you? 4
2. Who is your best friend? Dylan and Lyndon
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Play iPad
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. What is your favorite food? Ice Cream
6. What do you like to do with your family? Go on vacations. Because the only vacation I want to go on is Legoland California.
7. What is your favorite toy? Power Ranger Headquarters
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Astronaut
9. What makes you happy? Going to the trampoline park
10. What makes you sad? When it's rainy and I can't go outside
11. What is your favorite Show to watch? PJ Masks
12. What is your favorite book? Super friends
13. What do you love to learn about? What different toys do
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Dodging Fire Balls
15. What was your favorite birthday present? Batman Headquarters (from Dylan)
16. Who is your teacher? Miss Jordyn and Miss Kat
17. Where do you like to go? In n Out
18. What is your favorite treat? Chocolate
19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Thinking about playing with Grandpa
20. What does love mean? Love you
21. What is your favorite song? Big Chicken


You can find his third birthday interview here!

Comments

  1. How in the world do you get him to answer all these questions?
    E would probably say Idk to at least have of them.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have caught him on a good day. A lot of times I would get "I don't know" as well. I tried to make it a fun game. By the end, he kept asking me though "How many more questions are there? This is taking a long time!" Haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

April phone dump

Some more pictures of our April. He's my bed hog, but I love sharing the bed with him and the way he comes find me in his sleep to snuggle up to me. Work Crew! Easter Preparations...it took me a solid hour to fill all the eggs. Finn chipped his permanent front tooth, and had to get it fixed. He was so brave. I tried to hold his hand to let him know I was there, and he kept giving me a thumbs up. Reading in bed with them is my favorite. We went to play mini golf, and it was an absolutely shit show. Just look at Finn in the background, he was on fire on this day. That's his "cool face". Not pictured are all the times he melted down because he wasn't "good enough". I really need to stop playing this game with him, because it happens every single time...haha.  Book Club! I wasn't a fan of the book, but it was great getting out and talking about books with other readers. He got into kinetic sand for a few weeks, and I felt like my floors were covered in s...

Germany

I took a quick trip to Germany over spring break while the boys were on vacation with Katie. My dad had some medical issues over the past year, and it had been almost two years since I went, but a trip that was supposed to be five days in Germany, ended up being only four days because of flight delays. When in Germany for the first time, you HAVE to try Mettbroetchen. Needless to say, she was not a fan haha. A trip down memory lane is always on the agenda for the first day, walking around my village, visiting the homes where I grew up in (which are luckily still owned by my family), visiting my grandparent's graves, and eating all my favorite foods.  My only living grandparent, and one of the main reasons I wanted to go visit. It was so special to spend time with her. We had doener almost every day! Family dinner at my favorite restaurant one night, I absolutely loved how many people were able to join us even though it was very short notice. We also had breakfast at my grandma'...

May iPhone dump

Some pictures to round up on our May! I got this sweet birthday card from my supervisors and director and it made my day. Playdates with friends! I took the boys to the Home Show to visit Katie. Aunt Bri photo bombed their picture! Dentist vibes! We had a fun dinner and swim date with my friend Lindsay and her kids. These two jumped in the pool fully dressed! I loved seeing how well they got along. Finn's Mother's Day Project from school, always funny! They had a cute Mother's Day celebration at school where they served us moms with muffins and coffee, and presented a little poem. My friend Jessica posted this about our random Goodwill date, and I loved her words. For my birthday, I wanted to have a little brunch with my friends, and it was such a perfect morning with my favorite people. Add a baby in the mix, and I was in heaven! Proud mom moment, and this needs a permanent spot for my memories. Fox has worked so incredibly hard this year, I was so worried about him transi...